- Gratis WiFi
- 24 -Stunden-Rezeption
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher inklusive
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
Anreisedatum / Abreisedatum
Frühestmögliches Einchecken: 11:00
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Keine Ausgangssperre
- Steuern enthalten
Reist du nach Havana mit einer Gruppe von 15 oder mehr Personen?
Karten und Wegbeschreibungen
How to reach us:
Taxi: The easiest and safest way to get from the Airport to our B&B. Next, we will explain the easiest way to take a taxi to the house:
- First of all we have to tell you that the taxis operating in the airport belong to government agency (CubaTaxis) and all are very safe and reliable.
- Once you pass the customs control (Emigration), you have only one option – doors for obligatory exit that lead to arrival area – the place, which is always full of people waiting for their friends and families and travel agencies.
- Don’t stop there and continue to walk. To the right you will see exit doors that leads to parking for taxis, Exchange office (Cadeca). Use the automatic glass doors.
- The taxis will be all over there. They are generally new yellow cars.
- There are people who organize the exit of the taxis
- The Official Taxis will be always in the wait line, in the left side from where you have come out – about 15 meters away. The line of taxis is very easy to see and locate.
- Once you have taken the taxi, give destination address to your taxi driver. That will be enough. You have to insist to be taken to exactly that address because many times the taxi driver goes to other houses that are far from your destination, claiming that he cannot find the address, they have a better place, or that the place you have chosen is not in the safe zone.
- The price for taxis from Airport to Havana cannot be more than 25 CUC. All taxis….never more than 25 CUC.
- While changing your money in the Cadeca (Exchange offices), please obtain one bill of 5 CUC, so you’d be able to pay exact amount to the taxi driver.
- You should exchange money in official exchange offices inside of the airport (Cadeca)
- All services are paid in CUC.
When you arrive to the building of my house, touch the bell of the right, where “Sarita” says, because the door of the insurance building goes to be closed. Wait on the sidewalk and look up second balcony, that I throw you the key, so that you can open the door.