- Frühstück inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- 24 -Stunden-Rezeption
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Möglichkeit der Tee- und Kaffeezubereitung
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
Anreisedatum / Abreisedatum
Frühestmögliches Einchecken: 00:00
Spätestmögliches Auschecken: 11:00
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Keine Ausgangssperre
- Steuern enthalten
Reist du nach Krakau mit einer Gruppe von 15 oder mehr Personen?
10 Betten Gemischter Schlafsaal
12 Betten Gemischter Schlafsaal
6 Betten Gemischter Schlafsaal
Privates Doppelzimmer Gemeinsames Bad
Superior Privates Doppelzimmer Zimmer mit Bad/WC
Privates Zimmer mit zwei Einzelbetten Gemeinsames Bad
3 Betten PRIVATE Gemeinsames Bad
3 Betten PRIVATE Zimmer mit Bad/WC
Privates Zimmer mit zwei Einzelbetten Zimmer mit Bad/WC
Über Mosquito Hostel
The Mosquito Hostel - has the perfect location, probably the Best Located hostel in Krakow, close to the Train Station ( 5 min walk) and to the Main Square ( 5 min walk ), so there is no need to drag your heavy luggage through the whole city while trying to find your hostel.
" Mosquito has thought of literally everything a backpacker needs in the hostel. It is a benchmark of what other hostels need to follow " by Erwin, USA.
What do you get at Mosqutio Hostel Krakow ?
- 700 meters from Train / Bus Station
- 450 meters from The Main Square
- right next to the Traditional Food Market Stary Kleparz
- 5 meters to ATM / 20 meters to 24 hour mini market
- 10 meters to bus/tram stop
- walking distance to all main attractions in Krakow
- comfy beds with thick comfortable mattresses
- modern interior design in all rooms
- balcony in some of the private rooms
- Laundry for 0,00 PLN (0,00 euros)
- Airport pick up for 80 PLN ( 18 euros )
- We cook for you! Free dinner is provided on every day of the week
- Mosquito Hostel Pub Crawl / Bar Tour on every day of the week
- events (vodka tasting, drinking games, mulled wine, shisha smoking, family dinner cooking) every day of the week
- great selection of games, books, magazines and guide books
- unique decor, warm colors to make you feel like you're at home
- custom made furniture designed for travellers needs
- the nicest & friendliest & most helpful ever
- eager to provide best tips for shopping, eating and going out
- always on duty
- will take you out and show the best what Krakow has to offer
- will help you find best way to get to your next destination
- 24/7 reception - check-in - security
- lockers for each dorm guest
- keys to the main gate for each guest
- safe on request
- backpackers paradise
- peaceful vibe
- easygoing & friendly
- a great place to meet other travelers
Value For Money
- Free yummy breakfast
- Free dinners
- Free linen & comfortable duvets
- Free Walking Tour
- Free coffee and tea all day long
- Free Internet & WiFi
- Free huge security lockers
- Free laundry
- Free Luggage storage
- Free Maps & Info
MONDAY - At 9pm you'll have chance to compete with other travelers during TRIVIA CHALLANGE
TUESDAY - Time for challenge! Let's beat the other team with FLIP CUPS game!
WEDNESDAY - you'll have chance to compete with other travelers during GAMES NIGHT
THURSDAY - Join us at 9.15 pm and chill out drinking Spanish SANGRIA !
FRIDAY - Let's play DRINKING GAMES and check who will be the last man standing ;)
SATURDAY - Let's face it and you won't miss POLISH VODKA SHOTS, will you? ;) Tonight in common room at 9pm. Be there!
SUNDAY - In the evening enjoy peaceful vibe of SHISHA with other travelers.
Note : Our Triple Room with shared bathroom has 1 double bed and 1 single beds! Guys - don't be surprised :) . If you want to book Triple with 3 single beds choose Triple Ensuite
Things to note :
REMEMBER CANCELLATIONS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED BY EMAIL AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE ( till 00.01 am two days before your arrival).
Age limit 18 - 45 years old for Dormitories. People out of this brackets are welcome to stay in our private rooms.
We don't accept bookings for more then 6 people!
We do not accept stag/bachelor/hen parties If you are this type of group you will be asked to leave the hostel and will be charged for your whole reservation. There are other hostels in Krakow which allow such a groups
Informationen zur Unterkunft
We are called a Backpackers paradise with awesome facilities where you can drink your own alcohol, enjoy free dinners, chill out and make friends as well as start out the night the right way.
Our facilities include 10 rooms ranging in size from twin /double / triple private rooms to 6 /10 /12 bed dorms (each bed has a thick mattress, comfortable duvet, bed linen and reading lamp) with three bathrooms ( 24hr hot showers), chill out common area & another common area direclty connected with fully equipped kitchen & balcony for smokers.
We are suited to a wide audience since we offer a great combination of party & chill where travellers from all over the world meet and exchange experiences. If you are a person who wants to make new friends, have a beer, enjoy the hostel atmosphere, enjoy Krakow, you are really welcome! Our success is based on the respect to others!!!
Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the crazy drunken atmosphere offered at most other hostels. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing the city.
All rooms, common areas and bathrooms are recently refreshed and look like new. Air conditioning/heating in the common areas.
We offer discounted tours to AUSCHWITZ - Birkenau, Wieliczka SALT MINE, Zakopane & others. Pick up from the hostel! Professional guides. All included in the price.
If you are arriving early in the morning feel free to check in early and wait for your room or bed in our common area.
To sum it up...in Mosquito Hostel Krakow you will have a familiar, friendly and young atmosphere where you will find us the whole day always willing to help you find a place to eat, to go out, also to book tickets, find the best deals.
If Krakow is the place to be, then Mosquito is the hostel to be at.
Über die Lage
The hostel is located next to the old traditional food market - Rynek Kleparski, in front of the Green belt Park which surrounds Old Town, close to Barbacan. Just 5 min from the Train Station and the Main Square./ There is no need to drag your luggage through the whole city while looking for your hostel. Walking distance to Mosquito Hostel where you can leave your stuff and discover the city just with your camera.
Rynek Kleparski 4/6 II floor
We’re just 30 minutes by car or bus from one of the oldest and most picturesque functioning underground facilities in Europe hidden between 64 and 327 metres underground, the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
From town there is good access to Ojcow National Park, Tatra Mountains and Pieniny Mountains - The centre of rafting and the darkest heritage of XX century Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
City/Tourist Tax is included in the price.
* If Prague or Budapest is your next stop after Krakow, we have a great offer for you. If you are sick of slow and expensive Polish trains we can arrange a transfer for you. We’ll pick you up! A great deal if you are a small group:
PRAGUE / BUDAPEST TRANSFER:
1500 PLN - up to 8 people
2900 PLN - up to 18 people
Kunden können ihre Reservierung kostenfrei bis 2 Tage vor der Ankunft stornieren. Nach diesem Datum werden, falls nicht anderweitig in den allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen der Unterkunft angegeben, von der Unterkunft Kosten bis in Höhe der Reservierungsgebühr für die erste Nacht berechnet. Geleistete Anzahlungen sind nicht erstattungsfähig.